Proper pipeline assessments are necessary when internal or external damage has occurred to the pipeline that could possibly affect its integrity.
INPHASE is comprised of a team of experts in the field of pipeline integrity direct assessment. We collect the best quality data using the most recent industry accepted technologies. Our knowledgeable assessment technicians understand the underlying need for direct assessment and what the client requires to gain from the data collection, identifying potential threats to pipeline integrity. Our team measures and documents all anomalies, performs buffing procedures, interprets industry standard procedures on whether an anomaly represents a defect which should be repaired or replaced and are well versed with the types of industry standard repairs.
INPHASE INTEGRITY MISSION
InPhase Integrity Inc. goal is to assist those companies performing the inspection or direct assessment (DA) of the pipeline by providing procedures, processes, documentation, reporting protocol, tools and training that follow established industry best practices and thus ensuring that the inspections, documentation, reporting and repairs performed are of the highest quality.
- Topographical assessment and documentation
- Collection of soil data, electrolyte & corrosion deposits during pH measurements
- Coating condition assessment & documentation
- Digital imaging & documentation
- Corrosion assessment and calculations using RSTRENG or KAPA programs
- Examination and evaluation of SCC or other discontinuities using magnetic particle, ovality measurement, proper documentation and ultrasonic sizing
- Removal of SCC or other discontinuities using proper progressive buffing procedure
- Automated/Semi-Automated Laser and Ultrasonic technologies for the inspection & assessment of deformation features, external corrosion (ECDA), internal corrosion (ICDA) and complex coincidental features
- Seem and Butt weld inspection using automated & semi-automated ultrasonic technologies
- Cathodic protection potential measurements
- Redox potential measurement
- Resistivity measurement using soils box and probe
- Correlation studies and direct reasoning approach to direct assessment of excavated pipelines
- In-the-ditch selective data input and reporting software